Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Six of my children, with a couple of grans thrown in for good measure.

Okay, in keeping me my new new year's resolution, MORE PICS OF MY FAMILY!


Gabe holding little Zeke, with a very young Ruth and Wade looking on-- they might be meeting their Alabama cousin for the first time!

Ish, Ruth, Wade and Dave, visiting Owen in the hospital. Serious time.

Reetie and Bob,after Owen got better. Or maybe I just grabbed this for my Owen video to represent after he got better! I don't really have a time stamp on the photo.

Sarah and Em - bears repeating. Or is that bulls repeating??

Ish taking that same bull by the horns. I think this was when they all went into NYC to see a Colbert Report taping.


I can't find any pix on my hard drive of Walter, and I wouldn't post pictures of Mike without his permission or he might not accept my FB request. Oh, wait.... So this is the closest Walter pic I have, it's from when he was abducted by aliens a few years ago. That's his white pickup truck in the background.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't get over how much David looks like Bill, and Reetie like you!!!

Nice post...from NJ