Sunday, November 08, 2009

Bored Now


Not really as bored now as evil Willow gets, but it's been a while since I have written. The Internet is so vast, and I've been spending oodles of time working on the Pious Ladies Bookmobile, hanging out in Facebook, trying to figure out what the Twitter deal is, satisfying my television goof tooth with Television Without Pity, trying to win Swagbucks, yada yada yada ...

Okay, I'm being called off to Mass. Got a date with the Master! How Willow-ish is that? Don't know why I've got Willow on the mind, but I do. She's just about my favorite character from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer universe. Early Willow is SO COOL. Later Willow is awful, but she flows so reasonably from early Willow. That's the scary part. Maybe that's why I like her. I was a nerdy nerd too, and I could've easily grown into Evil Rae. Sort of did, but then got turned.

No comments: