Monday, July 13, 2009

The Bogle eBlog - yes, no, or in between?

I'm trying to learn the stock market. Don't ask me why, after all these years, I've finally taken an interest in investing when I'm approaching 60 and my best years for making money are behind me. I thought making money was unbecoming of a saint. But it turns out that the same intellect that serves me well in theology serves me pretty well learning about the ins and outs of money, its creation, saving and management.

So, I'm reading and researching. Hence my interest in John Bogle. He wrote an essay that I really liked in a book I stumbled across in my bookmobile.

So now I'm going to read John C. Bogle. If anyone can point me to other folks to read, or has anything to say about John C. Bogle, by all means let me know!

No comments: