Monday, January 28, 2008

The smallest house in Toronto is for sale


My sister Marguerite sent me some pictures from the smallest house in Toronto, which is once again on sale, for $179,000. YouTube has a video about it but it's an old one, before the recent renovations were made. Take a look at these images.

It is so cute! Makes me want to run out and buy it, as a second home. I could visit my friends in Toronto and deduct the expenses as home maintenance. And did I mention it was cute? Not that I have $179,000 to spend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, me TOO! I suspect a lot of us ladies of a certain age would like a clean well-lighted place to call our own, with no room for anyone else! A pretty retreat built for one.

Wanna goe halvesies? Yer friend in NJ, Teri

Cygnus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cygnus said...

I'm surprised it hasn't become a Tim Horton's yet!

(deletion above was mine; called it TOM Horton's . . . oops!)