Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Welcome, welcome to my newest grandbaby.


"She is more precious than jewels; And nothing you desire compares with her. "
- Proverbs 3:15

This gossamer figure, captured by a cell phone camera, is my beautiful new grandbaby Amelia Thyme Norton. She came into the world in Birmingham, Alabama, on Good Friday in the evening. Her mother Gabriel and her father David are overjoyed, as are we all at the Stabosz household. No word yet on how big brother Zeke has reacted.

It's exciting to have a girl grandbaby after three boys! It's been 9 years since granddaughter Ruth was born.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Rae,

I really love your blog for how honest it is, I have been reading it for a good bit of time now and I really feel as though I know you better. I wish I kept better records of my own comings and goings but I'm just not much of a writer... at least not yet. The closest I have to a blog is on my MySpace page, you can check it out

http://www.myspace.com/liferoots


May our loving Lord bless you beyond the wildest imaginings of your very imaginative heart!

Brian