Thursday, March 29, 2007

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned...



*CHORTLE*

Tip of the hat to Sherry Weddell over at Intentional Disciples. She got it from Mike Liccione at
Sacramentium Vitae.

I love St. Blog's Parish. Here's a history of it. Gosh does it make me feel old to read about the origins of St. Blogs. Speaking of which, this from the St. Blog's directory page:

"5/14/02: Added a new page listing some of the Catholic "Blogs". Enjoy! I keep updating Scandal and Hope Page and will do the same with the Blog Page (and won't always mention this in "What's New...")" With this entry Gerard Serafin ("A Catholic Blog for Lovers") began his "Catholic Blogs Page" in May of 2002. The list has been handed on since Gerard's untimely death and this site is the latest version of what Gerard began.

I had not seen Gerard's page since a few months after his death. I am glad to see that Kat Lively and some others took it over and are keeping it updated. Gerard Serafin's was the first death of an online acquaintance that moved me. He's not been the last. I still keep emails from a couple of folks who have passed on -- I cannot bring myself to delete them.

I'm starting to feel maudlin... good-bye!

No comments: