Wednesday, May 03, 2006

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

I am going to be following my brother Mark's walk across America in this blog, and posting his updates as he sends them to me. Check out the link, the folks who organized this walk are self-identified progressive Christians who want to take back Christianity from its identification with the political right. I like these folks. They are blessed to have Mark along with them.


MARK CREEK-WATER



HI FOLKs
DAY-17 TUEsDAY-2 MAY-2006
WE'R IN NEW MEXICO, NEAR-ING ALBUQUERQUE ...
WE PLAN TO BE THERE THIS WEEK-END, SATURDAY+SUNDAY ...
ACTIVITYs INCLUDE A PRESS-CONFERENCE 2PM SATURDAY
AT THE CIVIC PLAZA, AND A 1-MILE WALK WITH LOCAL SUPPORTERs
1-2PM SUNDAY ...
MORE DETAILs ON THE WEB-SITE: www.CrossWalkAmerica.org
OR PHONE 1-877-CWA-WALK
PEACE+LOVE, MARK CREEK-WATER
PEACE-WORKER/WALKER, SOUTH-WEST USA

No comments: