Monday, May 01, 2006

God bless the St. Louis Jesuits

God writes straight with crooked lines. My defense of the cool old St. Louis Jesuits brought this from reader Karen Ann Young, who gives me permission to copy:
from karenann young
to me Apr 28 (3 days ago):

You don't know me, but I had to write and thank
you for your blog post. I'm facing major surgery
next week and I had to go in for tests yesterday.
The song, Be Not Afraid kept running through my
head but I couldn't remember all the words. So I
Googled them and came up with your blog. That
song means so much to me and I love it. Now I'll
be able to memorize it and sing it in my head for
the days ahead. Thank you!

God bless you,
Karen

Let's all pray for Karen as she faces her surgery this week. May she be not afraid, Christ goes before her always. If she stands this week before the pow'r of hell and death is at her side, may she know that He is with her all the way!

God is good.

No comments: