Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Happy new year!

New Year's resolutions typically fade by the end of February. Should I be realistic then? Nah, let's go for broke & be idealistic.

For 2006,

I RESOLVE to start each day off with a prayer of thanksgiving to our good God.
I RESOLVE to think one good thought about work each working day.
I RESOLVE to open every piece of mail I receive on the day I receive it.
I RESOLVE to meditate regularly on gossip & act on the fruits of that meditation.
I RESOLVE to drink 64oz. of water a day.
I RESOLVE to record expenses for the Pious Ladies Bookmobile on the day they occur.
I RESOLVE to throw away 10 pieces of rat-packed trash a day.
I RESOLVE to just say no to one extra helping of food each day.
I RESOLVE to shop for fresh fruit and vegetables once a week.
I RESOLVE to clean up my home office.
I RESOLVE to make one inquiry for the Pious Ladies Agency each week.
I RESOLVE to [ this space left intentionally blank ]

No comments: