Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ah, Narnia!

NarniaWeb interviewed Douglas Gresham, C.S. Lewis' step-son who has been heavily involved in the creation of the upcoming (and much anticipated) live-action version of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Here is a winsome exchange:
NarniaWeb: How much time did you get to spend in New Zealand?

Douglas Gresham: I made three or four trips out there last year spending a total of probably about four or five very enjoyable weeks in all. It’s a bit hard to remember exactly as the time seemed to go past very quickly while I was there, but when I got home after spending a week or so in Narnia, it seemed as if I had been away for ages and yet no time had passed. I suppose I should have expected that.
Thanks to Bill Bader for the tip.

Read the rest of it here.

No comments: