Saturday, May 21, 2005

my little grandchild, please come out to play

It's hard to blog when I'm in waiting mode. We are all waiting for my daughter Gabe to give birth to her and husband David Norton's first child and my and Bill's third grandchild. The waiting is excruciating. How could I have put my mother through this nine times?

I was supposed to have flown out to Alabama Wednesday to help care for the new baby, due May 9. But baby Norton is biding his or her time. I canceled my refundable tickets and bought some more for this coming Wednesday. Meanwhile, Pat Norton (the other grandmother) and I step up our prayers and tell ourselves that it's all in God's hands.

But jeepers do I want that baby to be born. Please join me in prayer that Gabe be safely delivered of a healthy child to start their family.

No comments: