Thursday, April 14, 2005

who would I be if I lived in 1400?

I took a test to see who I would be if I lived in 1400. Monk just slightly beat out Lady. Not sure what to think of that. You can take the test after you read about me. It's all about me, me, me :-)

The Monk
You scored 26% Cardinal, 53% Monk, 50% Lady, and 45% Knight!

You live a peaceful, quiet life. Very little danger comes you way and
you live a long time. You are wise and modest, but also stagnant. You
have little comfort, little food and have taken a vow of silence. But
who needs chatter when just sitting in the cloister of your abbey with
The Good Book makes you perfectly content.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 33% on Cardinal
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 83% on Monk
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 83% on Lady
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on Knight
Link: The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test written by KnightlyKnave on Ok Cupid

No comments: