Sunday, January 30, 2005

National Family Planning in Delaware

My friend and chiropractor Dr. Andrew Riddle tells me that the
Couple to Couple League of Delaware for Natural Family Planning has a web site at last. Check it out. This is darned encouraging because NFP has had a tough time in Delaware. Andrew and his wife Cathi were the only NFP teachers for awhile, and had to come up to New Castle County now and then just to give the most populated regions of the state any NFP instruction.

Thanks to Maria Garrido for making the web site happen!

And speaking of reproductive practices that are in harmony with Catholic teaching, have you ever wanted to try and find a medical doctor who is convinced that contraception is wrong and who touts only NFP in his or her practice? Check out One More Soul which not only informs but lets you search your area for an NFP-only doctor, teacher or center.

6 comments:

Christian said...

Really great blog! I noticed a mention about inflammatory arthritis . I thought you might be interested to hear that both my parents and several of their friends have had problems with arthritis and we have been very lucky to have come across Bioflow. They are sold at inflammatory arthritis and they have been worth every penny. They don't seem to work for everyone but they have helped reduce the pain in my parents arthritis so that they almost don't notice it any longer. They'd still be taking painkillers if it wasn't for wearing a Bioflow on their wrist

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Tell your Secret

cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a Eay related web site. Please visit and hope that it's useful.

harvey said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here boarding kennel business for sale get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising boarding kennel business for sale

websoftware said...

Hi: Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about **San Diego plastic surgery** There are a lot of interesting plastic surgery/cosmetic articles. So, if you have an interest in San Diego cosmetic surgery please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site.

Thanks
Judi